Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sneaky Peek Scrapbook 1.. Inspiration board

Scrapbook 1 Inspiration ©Copyright Diane Marsland 2013
I am currently working on a small collection of watercolours which I hope will be finished at the weekend. But constantly multitasking I have also been putting together a few themes, ideas and inspirations which will provide the foundation of most of my art ongoing... for Designs, Murals and Paintings. As you may notice last years paintings, Allium, Artichoke, Fern and the Cornflower and Feathers are in the mix.......combined with my photos of the tree barks (great texture/patterns)  with ladybirds ( always like to include bugs in the mix) and the recent images that I took while on holiday in Sciathos. I love looking through my photo gallery and mixing up with fashion influences (adore the fashion designer Haider Ackerman colour combination) and the innovative dresses made from plants and flowers.  Courtesy of the Little Green Dress Project  ( amazing and beautiful, check it out) I have put together a few of these boards which I shall post over the next few weeks.... I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...