Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

"Dandelion and Bee" painting..... and the inspiration from my walk

Just completed my new painting entitled "Dandelion and Bee"...... which was inspired from my walk last week. I had decided that I wanted to paint the flower but needed some photos for reference..... If you follow my posts you will see that I managed to take lots of other pics along the way ... the ladybird, bark textures and chickens...... more ideas for new work in progress. I also wanted to include the bee as another decorative element as I intended the picture to be a little stylised and forming a pattern. This weekend I shall get the painting framed and it shall soon be for sale in my shop.
New "Dandelion and Bee" ©Dimarsart2012

How similar to Chrysanthemum when you look close

Sitting in situ by the roadside

I love the shape of the leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...