Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

My new Fashion Love. Haider Ackermann


I have recently become a little addicted to Pinterest and on my fashion board have my favourite designers...... there is one at the moment who I absolutely adore. Haider Ackermann. He combines all my loves in garments that I would wear tomorrow if I could afford.... His colour combinations, fabric choices, drapery and a luxe style of casual with an ehnic twist........... New York magazine say "Colombian designer Haider Ackerman launched his namesake line in 2001 and joins the ranks of notable alumni of the Antwerp Fashion Academy of Fine Arts (Dries Van Noten and Ann Demeulemeester are the others). He’s touted as a young Rick Owens for his abstract work with leather and avant-garde draping."
My Red Carpet 

To wear today

Interior Deluxe to wear

One of my favourite colour combinations  for silk

1 comment:

  1. I seem to have everything but pintrest, it looks good though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...