Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Sketchaday 2... Fruit theme.....

Last night worked on a few more quick sketches... this time inspired from the photos that I took in the garden of fruit. I have been determined to paint straight on to the paper with the brush making no pencil marks or trying to plan or think too much........ obviously my technique is Chinese influenced. Already I have a small collection forming.... giving me ideas for designs... where I shall adapt and streamline the style. It is very liberating to paint automatically without worrying about draftsmanship and accuracy which can be sorted later........ if you want to try this just grab a paintbrush, some watercolours and paper and a favourite image and just paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...