Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Distractions this week.... "Ruby and Chinese Fish"

Well how has this first week been after the holiday break?....... mine started off full of distractions... but actually ended up being quite productive... from a painting point of view anyway. (now I HAVE to do my first ever Tax Return)
"Ruby" the gorgeous little West Highland Terrier was distraction number 1... Brad and I have been taking care of her for a week and its like having a baby........
Then I started my Sketchaday project, filled my diary with the following months work, then started and completed Chinese Fish... which has been on the agenda since Autumn.

I love working on the Chinese technique.... as recently I have concentrated on detailed artwork.......... welcome change!......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...