Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

What else have I been doing? New heading for DMCOLLECTION

Hello everyone... I am a little overdue with my Sketchaday... not had a chance to post the new pics as I am currently sorting out mood boards and artwork ideas for my DMCOLLECTION.... just changed the banner on my shop... I have kept the font the same as my website... I love the clean and simple style...... I shall be keeping my "One Day" brand ( One Day is intended as more of an occasion brand) however for the time being, I am building up the images for this collection........ watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Been enjoying the sketchaday. Looking forward to seeing your mood boards for the new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly... bit overdue on Sketchaday.... however will post soon.......
    I have two themes that I want to work on for the mood boards... one is a secret but will post the other one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...