Pages

Sunday 7 November 2010

Sneaky Peek at my B.B collection..... Beadnel Bay.....

I cannot believe that it is over a week since I have posted something on my blog......... I really try to do a mid week posting but this week has just flown.
However I have been a busy bee....... I have slightly diversified with my subject matter this week but I am creating a local Beach/Sea and Nautical theme in my collection..... these pics are just a few of the artwork for framed pictures but I shall include corresponding patterns intended for textiles and wallpapers..... Its quite exciting really because I have lots of ideas either for traditional homes and more contemporary interiors....... intended for the beach hut, beach house or anyone who just loves anything "beachy"........ All thanks to my "other half " who suggested that I should paint some coastal scenes as we are always going up to Northumberland coast........... now the idea is endless.......... watch this space....... hopefully completed artwork and designs will follow at the end of the week........... I do intend to show a mid week post ........ I would love any comments or even suggestions............ bye for now.......

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see them. If this peek is anything to go by the nautical themed paintings will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...