Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Mid week sneaky Peek..... Presentation work in progress


As promised at the weekend I said that I would give you a sneaky peek at my work in progress mid week.........Its all a little bit over the place at the moment........ unfinished pictures for my Beadnel Bay collection and only a handful of colourways of the Beadnel stripe.... more colours and two more designs to work on.... plus mounts and frames to chose for the pics.




All of this is to be part of a presentation for next week.......

I am also working on the leaflets and other promotional work for the other ongoing collections........ Chateau, Nouveau and Ashes of Roses.......
just a few here for you to see today......please post comments as they are much appreciated.......














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...