Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Theme board 2014, "Clematus Revisited"

2014 theme board "Clematus Revisted" one from my "Au Chocolat" Collection©2009 to be the inspiration for new art 
Well after a week of organising various things I have finally settled down to putting together some theme boards, sketches, colours etc for my new collection. Quite an easy task this week as the typical January weather is keeping me indoors and I am loving working in my little "den" that I call an Artists studio. I have had ideas for new themes for a while now and thinking of these while I was working on my last mural before Christmas. It ocurred to me that some of my previous ideas were still relevant so I decided to revisit several concepts....with a twist of course and colour changes. I think they shall sit quite nicely with the new concepts I have in mind......... a Sneaky Peek here of the first board which is a mixture of my watercolour sketches and photos of mine with the original sketch of the "Clematus Au Chocolat"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...