Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

Theme Board 2 Chrysanthemum revisited 2014

I have had a creative two weeks working on a new collection and while the finished portfolio shall be under wraps. (Trade can view by appointment)  I can give you a sneaky peek of some of the inspiration boards that I have put together. I call this Prep work before I start the actual design. The last blog was the first theme which was my original Clematus and this week I can show you another original "Chrysanthemum re visited for 2014" combining other motifs including one my more recent studies of the Honesty plant.  I have the colours, miniature layouts with the new motifs and an A3 detail ...all ready to go.
When I have all 5 presentation pieces completed I then can start on my favourite part of the project which is planning out the scaled up layouts for all the various products and painting to finished artwork.
3 more concepts to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...