Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Mural Inspiration, Vines of Sciathos

What a stunning idea to paint above an archway or door
If you follow my blog and influences you will already know how inspired I am by nature, plants and flowers.... I thought I would share the photos I took of the vines that were growing like weeds on the gorgeous Greek Island of Sciathos. These images are definitely to be stored in my ideas collection for my Mural portfolio. Future work in progress......... A natural progression and addition to last years Wisteria Wonderland project

Vines and grapes would look lovely painted down the side of a doorway

If you see my wisteria project the grapes mural is a natural progression from this

A little idea to imitate above a doorway

And instant ceiling decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...