Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Something to view...Trends from the Heimtex show

The Eccentric Trend
Hello, the absent blogger is back.... and apologising again for lack of posts.....
While I am preparing for what could be an exciting year.... and while I am working on new projects, I thought that I would post the trend info from the Heimtex Fair in Germany this January.
I generally do not take trend reports too seriously and do not adhere to them particularly even if I always find them interesting, but what I found quite interesting about this one is the four key moods seem to apply quite a lot to how my mood and inspiration is at the moment...... enjoy the video and the pics.
The Historian Trend

The Inventor Trend

The Geologist Trend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...