Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Spring is here!...Blossoms in my Garden

Looking up.... gorgeous blue sky creating a great background colour
Yes I know we are having very mixed and unsettled weather at the moment but the gardens are just bursting with new life and lots of colour......... I always share my photos taken on my walks and almost  forgot that there are lovely photo opportunities in my own back garden..... just thought I would share one of them which is my cherry blossom  

How fine are the petals... love the light shining through

This close up reminds me of the many stylised designs I have painted from the blossom

The delicacy of the flowers balanced by the robust branches

Fluffy skies with silk petals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...