Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Excited my "Stardream" painting has been selected for "Imaginaries of a Mysterious World"

I am so excited that my "Stardream in a Forest of Snowflakes" painting has been selected to take part in a exhibition at the Biscuit Factory.http://www.thebiscuitfactory.com/ The painting is one of a collection of paintings, wallhangings and products for the the "Snowflakes and Stars" theme, and if you follow my posts you may remember the large "Passionstar" wallhanging went to Auction for the Lifespan charity and my "Steps to Stars" canvas sold at the Living North Fair....... I would have loved to have had the time to complete more pictures.
This is the first time that I have ventured into the Art World and I am very keen on exploring a more symbolic form of art expression.
Brad spent all day framing the picture yesterday and I shall deliver it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...