Pages

Saturday 26 November 2011

Busy with commissions and sorting out next years work.....

I have been neglecting my blog this week as I have been busy completing a little commission I had to do for a lovely lady for xmas...... and I also am trying to sort out all the projects that I want to do for next year. However its a hard slog!..... not ever wanting to be negative but I have a few very important projects that I want to do which require some considerable funding.... so I am looking at my options and perhaps will need HELP!...... work in progress... I will keep you updated and soon post some images....... Ideas are never the problem... in the meantime why not follow my Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diane-Marsland-Surface-Pattern-Designer-and-Artist/197836143598321

I would love your comments....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...