Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

Had a great weekend at the Living North Fair this weekend

I thought I would share the pic of my stand at the Living North Fair this weekend............ I had a great time!....... I have been part of many trade Fairs in the past but this is the first time that I have done a Lifestyle fair for the general public and I was amazed at the number of people who attended........It was so busy that I didn't have a minute to leave the stand and look around which may have been a good thing as I would have probably spent too much as there was some amazing exhibitors........ I shall definitely be doing the Christmas Fair............... I sold lots of paintings and some commission work in the pipeline... now I cannot wait to set up my online shop......... watch this space!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...