Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Offers on my Etsy shop


Before I sign off for the weekend I thought that I would share a quick update.
I am constantly working on new ideas and reviewing all that I do..... some of my work is experimental, especially art as my background is as a homewares designer and interior artist. 
My Etsy shop may be temporary while I wait for my new website with some exciting new ideas in the pipeline..... Because of this I have decided to offer discounts on my products on Etsy to make way for future products which will also enable me to buy some new materials....... check out the shop and if anyone would prefer to buy direct just message me on the contact form on my website......... In the meantime have a great weekend everybody! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...