Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

"Sneaky Peek"... Door project... before I get the detail on

Panels painted with emulsion
My first interior decoration job for years, which I thought that I would share with you. As I have been given carte blanche to do what I want I could skip the finished presentation board and just provide an overall idea.... see pics. Decided on a simple stylised garden theme but using a pineapple as the main motif instead of flowers. Worked up the rough sketch ( decided to leave out he bird) on tracing paper, then after creating a mirror image of each panel I worked up the base colours in a loose painterely technique.......... Detail to follow.....


Inspiration/sketches before I worked out the presentation board

initial sketch, decided against the bird

Main Tracing after final sketch

Getting base colours in emulsion

All base colours completed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...