Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

Tree Bark Textures...

Like porridge stuck on cheese rind 
If you have been following my posts this week you will know that I have been working on some pictures for a little exhibition in Durham. I completed the "Sequinfern" and yesterday the "Allium"
I then had an idea that I wanted to paint Dandelions in a similar style and technique..........So with the weather today being gorgeous and sunny... I went on my favourite 6 mile walk armed with my camera..... on a mission to find the perfect dandelion.......... More on that later.

What else did I see today?......... (many things actually but will post them on another day)......I first had to show you some gorgeous images which I photographed off tree barks..... here are a small selection.... have a look at my flickr for the rest............ I can see so many ideas in these ... what do you think?


Speckles

Looks like a Google satellite

Little beads on crusty bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...