Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

"Snowflakes and Stars".... Christmas Fair at Newcastle Racecourse!



Just thought I would post my info which is on the "Living North " website.....httP://newcastle.livingnorthfair.co.uk/ I shall be selling some of my Christmas products at the "Essence of Christmas" fair at the Racecourse in early November....... Ive had a few hiccups along the way with the making of the products.... so hopefully I am back on track this week...... Why not pencil it in your diary and come along and meet me.....

" I shall be showcasing the “Snowflakes and Stars” collection. Original art, watercolours, canvas paintings, wallhangings and floor to ceiling wallpaper panels to order. Introducing beautiful handcrafted cushions and fabulous tailored, reversable table top runners with place mats all in quality linen and cotton, designed, hand printed and embellished by myself for the “One Day” brand which is usually at my online shop http://dimarsart.supersimpleshop.com/
There will be design cards along with a selection from the popular Summer “Roses and Hearts” canvas paintings, sitting with the more bespoke “Chateau Collection” of Classic French Florals, Framed paintings and wallpaper panels, to order."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...