Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

New Website....... Have I mentioned?

http://www.dimarsart.co.uk/

At the risk of boring everyone....... If you follow me on twitter you will realise that I have been very frustrated for a week because my website has been "work in progress" and I just wanted to get it live........ plus I have not attended to this blog for what seems absolutely ages........ so check out my new website.... some things need tweeking still... like my gallery page is all over the place ......however I hope to post lots of new designs and put some new sneaky peeks here on the blog........ I would love to know what you all think.... As long as its nice........ the website is a very different look to my previous one but I felt that I wanted a more streamlined site and logo........

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...