Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

First picturesque walk of the Season


Hello everyone..... I thought that it was long time since I have posted some photos on my blog from my weekend walks........ well maybe because the weather has been terrible and I am rather a fair weather walker..... I hate going out in bad weather........ but this weekend has been great and even though I have almost been glued to my chair in front of the computer.....(you may have guessed with all the Etsy activity) I had to get down to the river at least....... look at the fresh life I have seen. I took lots more pics.... just click on to my Flickr if you want to see more....... I also need to check out the unusual exotic plant... does anyone know what it is?




How gorgeous is this?........Almost fell in the river getting this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...