Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2011

"Tie the Knot" and "Puffin Snr"..... new additions to the coastal collection














I know by now you probably all think that I have gone completely mad.......... giving my flowers personalities and my puffins jobs ....... but these small canvas paintings are all part of the collection which I am putting together for the fair at the end of the month, which I do hope makes a little more sense.............. however it could be the fact that I have been locked in my Ivory Tower for the last few months............... soon I shall be going into the bigger world and I will have some photos to post on the blog which is long overdue......... more walks and more city visits.......... watch this space.......... and if you can visit me at the fair I would love to meet my followers...... see the events page for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...