Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

"Mish Mash .. Multi Tasking"... Domestics and New Sketches .....

I am in a Multi Tasking mood today..... I got up so early I decided to do a few "Domestics"....... Ironed a crisp white Duvet cover and watched the frost disappear and be replaced with what looks like the start of Spring!....... Oh and its Pancake day as well! ...........
Then I splashed some colour around and filled in flat grounds for new designs and an illustration for the show... the rest of the day I shall need to reign all this in and try to get the artworks complete.... I have lots of other ideas and I fear that I may lose momentum and not get everything down on paper..............

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean...every morning I start off strong with a million ideas in my head...and usually start running out of steam by the afternoon. Good luck today! Thanks for visiting my blog this morning! Glad to "meet" you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...