Pages

Thursday 10 February 2011

Wallhanging.... Stage 5....... Have you guessed what it is yet?


Back to the wallhanging..........After the initial layout and sketch and then mixing and painting all the flat colours in ...... the last few days I have being working on the detail of the rope effects.....so you may have guessed that there is a nautical theme here.......... I hope to soon fill in the circles with the selected images..........I would love to get completed by next week but I have artwork to do for my leaflets, business cards etc....... a lit bit of inner panic going on right now......... Soooo much to do............... take deep breaths!.............. and thanks for following.....




Also just look at the size.... this is just half of it............... next project is to build a new workroom............ next summer I hope.............

I may get some guys in to do that though..........
I just hate working with a hammer.......

2 comments:

  1. Now I understand what you've been talking about for the last couple of weeks, no wonder I haven't seen you at the gym looks super duper fifixx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cross fingers it shall be complete today..... and then the next one..... "Rosey Baby"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...