Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Tulip Jewel trail and Flowerdial



It seems ages since I have posted anything... Ive been busy doing lots of themes... not yet completed but I thought that I would post just of couple of designs I have been working on.












"Tulip Jewel Trail"..... A more contemporary sort of Jacobean...but with a folk/decorative/ethnic combination...... using cerise and metallic gold for textile.









"Flower Dial"...... continuing the theme of Retro... but on a large scale
for wallpaper...... sits well with the Imi collection...



2 comments:

  1. Love these designs Diane. Make sure you copyright them before someone nicks 'em off the web. Someone warned me about that when I started blogging. Have you been on the 'Creative Commons' website. Google it.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol.... Yes I have looked at the Creative commons website. I have done quite a lot of research on Intellectual property.... Its a minefield and what applies in UK does not necessary apply in the rest of the world . Even different parts of USA have different laws. Its a difficult predicament and at first I did wonder whether or not to post any images at all.
    When I worked full time in the Industry a design was usually printed and in the shops before anyone saw it.
    Diane.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...