Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2010

While my work is in progress......






Some more of my photos.... where I have taken the texture element of the image.... and enhanced the colour so I can create either a texture for printed textiles or break it down to a geometric form for a design.

"Webby Leaves Blue"... I love this pic
it would look lovely as a watercolour effect for voile fabrics as it has a sheer look.

"Webby Leaves green"... the green version for the voile.... or could this be a printed pattern for shower curtains?...













"Heather"...... this could be a texture for a woven idea or broken down into tiny repeating flowers ... very ditsey..













"Honeycomb".... my waffle dressing gown actually... I was playing with my camera...... I would love to print this as a photo of a weave and perhaps incorporate it with another pattern... like a traditional floral.










"Metro Floor"...... which is exactly what it is..... I have always loved this pattern... actually ready made.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...